Omni Grip 6 Pack Comfort Grips for Pen, Pencil, Apple Pencil and Styluses
- MAXIMUM COMFORT: Ergonomic, silicone grip provides supreme comfort and efficiency. Sleek, slim discreet pen grip is perfect for home or office, pens, pencils, and stylus. WRITING TOOLS NOT INCLUDED
- DISCREET AND PROFESSIONAL: Omni Grip is a writing aid and comfort cushion designed specifically for adults, instead of children and teenagers. Each grip offers key features desired by grown adults in the working and professional world, such as being sleek and not bulky, chic and discreet. Omni Grip offers great value, with each set including six black grips.
- PREVENTS CALLOUSES AND CHRONIC PAIN: Omni Grip is essential for those who spend some, part, or most of their day writing or sketching. Our innovative new design lets your hand and fingers rest against the grip without rubbing or pressing against the shaft of your pen or pencil, preventing calluses or blisters. Omni Grip is also ideal for individuals with chronic pain such as arthritis or tendonitis, or sensitivity in their hands, wrists, or fingers.
- TWO-IN-ONE DESIGN: Omni Grip offers two completely different grip experiences depending on which way it's used. Choose between maximum cushioning or slim profile, and swap on the fly.
- COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE PENCIL 2: Fits perfectly on the Apple Pencil and Apple Pencil 2. The translucent design makes the product blend in and look beautiful.
- UNIQUE SHAPE: Omni Grip's profile is a combination of a circle and triangle: a Rolling Triangle. This ergonomic shape allows for maximum comfort and an effortless grip, regardless of your writing style. (PENS NOT INCLUDED) *PATENT PENDING*
Based on 44 reviews
The Omni Grip was as described soft and fit on both pens and pencils.
These fit over the Uni-ball, Signo 207 and the Pilot G-2, but it takes some effort to get them over the original grips. They will eventually go on though and once you get them on, it feels fantastic! I was reluctant to pay the higher price for these, but the quality is certainly there. I actually put one of them on with the fat part towards the pen tip and had to take it off because it was too fat...in doing so, I used a little screw driver to pry it back and to my surprise, it did not tear....so, great quality.....I would highly recommend!
This was purchased as a gift for my wife who has arthritis in her hands and difficulty writing. She like the product and will use them but has not done so yet. The purchase process and delivery was easy and prompt and if she’s happy we will probably order more.
These grips are great for adults, who don't want the lime-green triangles on their pens and pencils.The picture on Amazon is deceptive, as I had to look at it long and hard before deciding it was just the grips, and not pens included. Packaging is a good idea, just difficult for these old eyes to discern the difference. As a calligrapher, I find my hand will cramp up, if I do not have a proper grip.
I bought these specifically for my skinny-barrelled Le Pen felt tip pens, and they are PERFECT! Being a 6ft+ lady with big hands and long fingers, having 2x of these grips on each pen provided me the best comfort for writing I have EVER experienced. I use them for uni. They are strong and sturdy, yet soft enough to prevent those annoying pains and blisters from forming whilst writing extensively for extended periods of time. Perfect for lectures or exams. Almost makes me look forward to writing lol. Yes, they are EASY to put on/off: the pens just have to be skinny (like a pencil). OMG YES I will definitely buy again!
Easy to use and install. Feels good to my hand. Would buy again.
Great for my son with OT issues
I liked that these were black, not candy colored. like most aimed at classrooms. they are a nice grip, not too big, and slide easily over a bic pen. good quality too.
Comfortable and not silly looking, both my 10 year old and I love these. They are a little more pricey than some but also more comfortable
I have arthritis and these allow me to use my favorite pens in comfort.
Im calling total BS on the bad reviews on these grips. They are amazing, with every penny. I fit them on an array of pencils and basic size pens.After reading some of the reviews i thought I'd have to use soapy water to get them on, but no!They are the best! Verry stretchy! I can't imagine then ever ripping or anything either!
Comfortable and easy to install.
Works well for Arthritic hands
I didn't buy the Omni Grip 6 Pack for a few weeks after seeing it on Amazon because I considered the price high for what it is. I finally found writing with my BIC Clic Stic pens so unpleasant (diameter too small--not at all like the original BIC pens with the removable caps) that I bought these grips in spite of the price. Now that I'm using these grips every day, I no longer think about the price, I think about what a great product the grips are for narrow and average pens and also pencils. They look good in an office environment and make writing less tiring. I don't understand the lamentations by users on Amazon about how hard they are to get on. They're not made for really thick pens, so get real, people. It would be helpful for everyone if the users named the pens they tried using them on.
I prefer pens that are softer to hold because I grip pens really tight. I also have a hard time writing when pens are thin. The omni grip is both thick enough and soft enough to make writing comfortable :)
There are no issues w/ them. I prefer using metal pens & pencils, so I typically buy grips for them — nothing special, just something to provide a little extra comfort.
soft, comfortable, allows to grip the pen better, but for almost $15 you should get 10
Theses give a bit more grip to be able to hold on to a pen while writing. They are a little hard to pull onto some pens. They work well on stick pens
This product does the job perfectly, and unlike others I have tried fits regular pencils tightly.
I have issues holding pens/pencils at times. A comfort grip helps, but who wants a bright pink grip at work? I found these and they are perfect! The black looks professional when added to a black pen.